What can Bear Alaska do for YOU ?
Accessibility remodels are becoming increasingly popular. Why buy a new home when you love the one your in? If only, just two things changed your quality of life and new found love for your existing home is all you need to stay.
- Provide design ideas/estimating services to help you make the most of your project without breaking the budget.
Residential and Commercial Construction, Steel or Wood structures and various siding and exterior applications to chose.
- Bear Alaska, LLC is the "Authorized Builder" for Rigid Building Systems in Alaska.
A steel building system engineered for your actual location. Most competitors only offer generic engineered buildings. If you want your snow and wind loads considered for your location than Rigid Building Systems is for you.
- Horse/Livestock Arenas/Barns, Airplane Hangers, Warehouse, Mini Storage Facilities, Churches, Schools, Businesses and much more...
It's build to suit with options of high quality aesthetically pleasing exterior finishes or the high quality finished steel with various colors to chose from.
- Bear Alaska can offer the following options on steel buildings; supply the building, supply & assemble or complete turn key construction.
There are homes sites still available: subdivisions
Do you have your own lot?
Contact: Shiela Fern @ (907)301-5102
Bear Alaska LLC - Certifications:
- Building Energy Efficiency Standard (hereinafter referred to as BEES) Compliance Certification #1275, Alaska
- Residential Endorsement Holder #1659, Alaska
- General Contractors License #30050, Alaska
- Certified Green Professional (CGP) National Association of Home Builders, Alaska
- Approved Builder for the Department of Veteral Affairs (VA) Home Loan Guaranty Program and VA Prosthetics Dept., Alaska
- Certified Envirmental Protection Agency (EPA) Renovator # R-I-19243-10-00374, Alaska
Approved for Envirmental Modifications (EMOD) for; State of Alaska - BEAR ALASKA, LLC # EM0024
- Older Alaskans
- Adults with Physical Disabilities
- Children with Complex Medical Conditions
- People with Mental Retardation & Developmental Disabilities
2013 Mat-Su Home Builder Association President