What can Bear Alaska do for YOU ?
Accessibility remodels are becoming increasingly popular. Why buy a new home when you love the one your in? If only, just two things changed your quality of life and new found love for your existing home is all you need to stay.
- Provide design ideas/estimating services to help you make the most of your project without breaking the budget.
Do you have your own lot?
Contact: Shiela Morrison @ (907)301-5102
Bear Alaska LLC - Certifications:
- Building Energy Efficiency Standard (hereinafter referred to as BEES) Compliance Certification #1275, Alaska
- Residential Endorsement Holder #1659, Alaska
- General Contractors License #30050, Alaska
- Associate Home Inspector License #197, Alaska
- Certified Green Professional (CGP) National Association of Home Builders, Alaska
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) National Association of Home Builders, Alaska
- Approved Builder for the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) Home Loan Guaranty Program and VA Prosthetics Dept., Alaska
- Certified Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Renovator # R-I-19243-10-00374, Alaska
Previously Approved for Environmental Modifications (EMOD) for; State of Alaska - BEAR ALASKA, LLC # EM0024
Purposely let it expire.
- Older Alaskans
- Adults with Physical Disabilities
- Children with Complex Medical Conditions
- People with Mental Retardation & Developmental Disabilities
2013 - 2014 Mat-Su Home Builder Association President